Sunday, January 16, 2011

Angel Of Death

Death makes me nervous; not due to the fact that it is the end of my physical life, but because there are so many unknown variables. The variable that has me captured the most at the moment is the Angel of Death. I'm not sure if there is an actual figure, or if it is just something "Touched By An Angel" made up. If there happens to be an actual angel of death, I have a few requests. I want him to be named "Scotty", so when it is my time to go I can say "Beam me up Scotty!" My second request is that I want him to be like "Come, I have been ordered to take you to my leader." I do not really know. I just figure if there is going to be an Angel of Death, and if he is going to be my first encounter with the spiritual world ahead of me, I want him to be cool. I'm thinking a cross between Spock and The Predator from AVP. That's just me I guess. I'm weird like that. Deal with it.

Until later, 
Faith, Love and Dynamite <3
RiantGorkette 

No comments:

Post a Comment