Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What Shall We Call It?

Today my long awaited tax return finally can in. I'm excited because I plan on using the extra money to buy a new laptop. This new laptop will be an Asus, it will have Blu-ray and it will play Star Craft 2. I should be picking it up sometime Saturday, or Monday at the latest. Before I pick up the laptop I need to pick a name for it. My last laptop was named "Beastly". What do you think I should name it?


Faith, Love and Dynamite<3
RiantGorkette

4 comments:

  1. I vote for any of the following: Louis XVI; Barabbas; HAL 9000; Orko; or 'The Kingdom'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of Bonaparte, after the great Napoleon. But I do like your suggestions! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Napoleon was short and megalomaniacal. And he fought a war on two fronts. And with Russia! Who's ever won that one?

    Anyway, I thought of a better one: Artax. (Atreyu's horse from The Neverending Story.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so Napoleon being short is a huge myth, not saying he was a giant by any means, but he was at least average height. Besides that you're right about him. Okay so Napoleon is out. Artax will make me think of Anthrax...I know my brain makes no sense! Maybe I'll name it Bowser, or Wookie, or ahhh! I have no idea!

    ReplyDelete