Thursday, August 12, 2010

Weekend of Awesome Events

Tomorrow is Friday, and thus begins a weekend of awesome events. First thing tomorrow I will be loading into a vehicle with 2 excited little boys and my cousin Liz. We are being treated by my work place with a free night at Great Wolf Lodge. The two boys have just learnt to swim, and have never been to a hotel before. I expect that they will be overwhelmed with fun. It'll be nice for me to spend some time with my cousin too. When I was younger I would always hang out with her when we visited Gananoque. Now that she's married, and I'm busy with growing up, we really haven't been in a one-on-one position since. So I think it will be good, and fun. She's a fun cousin. Now if going to a free overnight water park with people I love was the only awesome thing happening this would not be the 'weekend' of awesome events. On Saturday the awesome continues I will be using this computer for the last time ever! I'm so excited, I've waited for over a year to buy a new computer and this weekend that is going to happen. So Saturday I'll be backing up my files and all that geeky jazz. Sunday is church, and I find that recently God has been really working on me. I'm excited to praise and worship the great and mighty God! After church there is always a group of people doing awesome things, so I'll just join into on that. Monday* is THE day! I buy my new laptop, and the awesome weekend of awesome events is complete! I'm so excited for it all!  :)

Faith, Love and Dynamite<3
RiantGorkette

*Mondays are considered still part of the weekend in my world since I don't work Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment